Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bankers Hours

I am sitting here working overnight on one job, mentally preparing myself to go to another one. The old cliché, “Gotta do what you gotta do” thus takes on a realistic feeling. The forty (40) hour work week is a good concept, Monday to Friday 8am-4pm and 5pm if the boss man decides to throw in a lunch hour.

Frankly I honestly don’t believe that I could consistently go back to a 40 hour situation. After all there are 168 hours in a week. Working only 40 and spending the rest recreating, sleeping and procreating is really something to lull us into complacency. Now I am not saying we are to go out there and kill ourselves, but the people who employ us did not achieve what the did by working bankers hours. This begs the question,; Do bankers actually work bankers hours? Hmm!

Till next time

Redman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home